Legacy of the Ancients
Ability Score Increase
- Strength +1
- Strength, Intelligence, or Wisdom +1
- Minotaurs enter adulthood at around the age of 17 and can live up to 150 years.
- Minotaurs believe in a strict code of honor, and thus tend toward law. They are loyal to the death and make implacable enemies, even as their brutal culture and disdain for weakness push them toward evil.
- Minotaurs typically stand well over 6 feet tall and weigh an average of 300 pounds. Your size is Medium.
- Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Special Vision Mode(s)
- You are never unarmed. You are proficient with your horns, which are a melee weapon that deals 1d10 piercing damage. Your horns grant you advantage on all checks made to shove a creature, but not to avoid being shoved yourself.
- When you use the Dash action during your turn, you can make a melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.
- When you use the Attack action during your turn to make a melee attack, you can attempt to shove a creature with your horns as a bonus action. You cannot use this shove attempt to knock a creature prone.
- You can perfectly recall any path you have traveled.
- You gain proficiency with navigator’s tools and vehicles (water).