Legacy of the Ancients
Ability Score Increase
- Strength +2
- Constitution +1
- Goliaths have lifespans comparable to humans. They enter adulthood in their late teens and usually live less than a century.
- Goliath society, with its clear roles and tasks, has a strong lawful bent. The goliath sense of fairness, balanced with an emphasis on self-sufficiency and personal accountability, pushes them toward neutrality.
- Goliaths are between 7 and 8 feet tall and weigh between 280 and 340 pounds. Your size is Medium.
- Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Special Vision Mode(s)
- You have proficiency in the Athletics skill.
- You can focus yourself to occasionally shrug off injury. When you take damage, you can use your reaction to roll a d12. Add your Constitution modifier to the number rolled, and reduce the damage by that total. After you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
- You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
- You’re acclimated to high altitude, including elevations above 20,000 feet. You’re also naturally adapted to cold climates, as described in chapter 5 of the Dungeon Master’s Guide.